Wednesday, June 20, 2007

My Heavenly Father Ahn Sahng Hong and my Heavenly Mother



On December 30, 2005, I was discharged from the army. I immediately volunteered for the Melchizedek Army. With a humble mind of a new Private, I tried to become trained as the gospel soldier. Even in human society, one must work his way up from the lowest position to achieve a higher position; therefore, I fully embraced my training and filled myself up with many good experiences.
It was not easy to preach the gospel with a new soldier’s mentality. Since I was accustomed to being served as a high ranking official in the worldly army, I was not used to people’s mistreatment of me while I was preaching to them. This made me shrink back at times, but thought that experience, I fully realized from the depths of my inner being how much Father and mother sacrificed themselves for us. They lowered themselves by coming down to this earth, suffering toil, hardship and persecution, in order to open up the way of salvation for their children.

I was fearful because of my lack of preparation. Although I really didn’t know how to preach anything past the Sabbath and the Passover, God still gave me the hope for the gospel. The best of my ability amounted to me just giving someone a pamphlet and reading it to them. But through the power of God, a person whom I preached to, was given the abilities to discern and was blessed to become a child of God.
I realized through this event that the gospels not accomplished by my power or by persuasive speech, but it totally depends on God’s driving force and lifeline. I firmly decided to let God’s word be on my lips whenever I preached. In reality, the only thing I possessed was a passionate mind to preach. In reality, the only thing I possessed was a passionate mind to preach the gospel. I left everything up to God and relied only on God; therefore, Elohim God took care of everything and blessed me with the joy that comes from bearing fruit as their gift to me. Thank you so much God Ahnsanghong and Mother New Jerusalem for your great gift. Father Ahnsanghong and Mother may you be praised forever and ever.

9 Comments:

At June 21, 2007 at 6:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, thank you for post this blogg! I've felt the same way since i came to this truth but am not as good with words as you are. Father AhnsahngHong and our Heavenly Mother have truely illminated this dark world with their splendor.
Lately i've come to understand King Solomon, "Life is like chasing of the wind." Yet everytime I come to Church of God World Mission Society I can feel why God has put us on the Earth. It is to understand through sacrifice and through the Bible how much God loves their children. How amazing to be a child of Heavenly Father Christ AhnSahngHong and Heavenly Mother New Jerusalem. I can't wait to read more about your love for our Heavenly Parents.

 
At June 30, 2007 at 9:25 PM , Blogger Georgie said...

Hey iThink my name is Richard. I just recently came to the Church of God World Mission Society this past Month. I don't know fully who Father Christ Ahn Sang Hong or Mother for that matter but i do know one thing, I've never seen my friend Melissa like this. She and I have been Friends since grade school, she's NEVER gone to church so when she invited me to a bible study I went out of curiosity "o'h no what has Meli gotten herself into now?" I remember asking myself. Who would have guessed that of all people God, Ahnsahnghong and Mother, would have used her to lead to me to the truth. Keep writing, i really need this!

 
At July 1, 2007 at 3:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! GBU! is so amazing how we see the power of Father Christ Ahn Sahng Hong and Heavenly mother when we preach. Even though, we didnt know anything, but Father and Mother truly shape us into Their army so we can recieve Eternal Life.

All praises and honor to Father Ahnsahnghong and Jerusalem Mother

 
At July 3, 2007 at 10:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, it is so beautiful to see the love Father Ahnsanghong and Mother have for all of us. So many brothers and sisters are streaming to zion all over the world. We can see Father and Mother fulfilling all the prophecies in the Bible.

Let us keep preaching, and forcefully advance the Kingdom of Heaven!!!!!!!!!

 
At July 3, 2007 at 11:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I first came to the Church of God I saw preaching the way that it has been stigmatized by Jehovah's Witnessess and Mormons, but after studying the real truth that is in the bible as only the Second Coming AhnSahnhong could reveal it I see it differently.

The apostles and disciples are praised by all types of people in the world because they spread the good news of heaven through the Passover. It is the same now; It says in Revelation "I will give to everyone according to what he has done."

I want to do the same thing the apostles did to enter heaven, preach that Christ has brought the Passover, Christ AnSahnghong and Jerusalem Mother.

 
At July 9, 2007 at 12:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am truly blessed to see Father AhnSahngHong and Heavenly Mother Jerusalem's prophecies being fulfilled!!Through the love of the brothers and sisters preaching the truth with a burning heart and mind, ALL nations become one under the grace of our Almighty Elohim God!! The sooner we find them, the sooner we can all play day after day in the kingdom of heaven. Imagine a place where the only worry we will have is what game to play next!!! WOOOOOW! Thank you Father and Mother!!!

 
At July 17, 2007 at 9:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think we all feel this way sometimes. Mine was a little different today. Actually, everyone went out to preach tonite, but I shrunk back a little. I had such a BAD day, I thought how can I deliver the word of God, our Father AhnsahngHong and our Mother Jerusalem with such a bad mind. BUT....Elohim knows me best! A sister walked past me and eagerly asked for me to be her partner. Even though I felt no good, how could I say no to her? When I know Father and Mother directed her to me!! Let me tell you how beautiful preaching was!! I made myself have no mind, and for the first time I truly felt we were led by the Spirit!!! They led us to many souls in only one hour! And when we were done preaching, all of my anxiety was gone. The blessing of sharing eternal life is not just for the lost souls, but ours as well. In this world the only way to stay refreshed is to let the words of the water of life continue to flow!!!Thank you so much Father AhnsahngHong and Mother!

 
At March 8, 2008 at 7:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

if Father & mother live in us, we should put our whole heart and soul into saving mankind just like our father and moter who left Their splendid glory and came to this earth to save us.

 
At March 19, 2008 at 10:39 PM , Blogger NaNa said...

haha hoho^^ GBU~~
I give thanks to Father & Mother.
I love you My Heavenly Father Ahn Sahng Hong and my Heavenly Mother

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home