Thursday, July 12, 2007

Soldiers Mind

Even though I've been out of the military for some years now yet I still find that i have that soldiers mentality. When I learned the lesson of Gideon's Warrior's it really shook my soul. Their minds were always focused on the mission, not for one moment did they even think of themselves. They were assigned by God to protect and fight for God choosen people. Yet how much of that True Soldiers mentality do I have? In the military I went to sleep at 12am studying and woke up at 5am for physical training. I was the first one for morning exercises, formations, assignments, my shoes were so shiny that on a sunny day they gave people tans, my uniform was the cleanest and not one of my hairs was ever longer than the one next to it.

But what about now....


Back then I was property of the United States Government, a weapon, dispensible inventory.


Now I am part of the Army of Melchizedek, drafted by God to proclaim his glorious New Name of Ahn Sahng Hong, yet my efforts don't even begin to compare. Father Ahnsahnghong please forgive me for my direlection of duty. Please give me the strength and wisdom needed to fight this war "...not against the flesh and blood, but against the powers of this dark world and against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil..." for captive are my Brothers and Sisters, hostage is Our Mother to this flesh. Father AhnSahngHong, as you have appointed us watchment of truth then please give us the gift of untiy that we may keep in mind that the life of a soldier is to "Endure hardship with us like a good soldier of Christ Jesus. No one serving as a soldier gets involved in civilian affairs—he wants to please his commanding officer." until we make our Mother Jerusalem the praise of the whole earth and please our Father Christ Ahnsanghong let us always have a soldiers mind.


Visit: http://ahnsanghong.blogspot.com/

12 Comments:

At July 14, 2007 at 10:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

God Bless you,
God AhnsahngHong will come soon! We must continue to believe and have that same soldiers' mind spiritually. We must always be prepared for battle and go out in rescue missions. Let's find all our bothers and sisters so we can go back to our Kingdom hand in Hand with our Elohim God Father Ahn Sahng Hong and Heavenly Mother New Jerusalem.

GBU

 
At July 19, 2007 at 6:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have never been in the military, nor have I ever wanted to. I am not humble and dont take direction very well. I know many who have been in the military and have asked them why? They say 'to defend their country'. So I started thinking...if they allow themselves to be yelled at, stepped on crushed physically, mentally and emotionally all for the sake of what they feel is their home and pride, and they do it proudly with joy, what about us?? The kingdom of heaven is OUR country, so aren't we in spiritual battle everyday? We are aliens and strangers in this earth, we should fight for our country and our freedom. We should endure persecution with joy! And we should carry the name of our Father Christ Ahnsanghong and our Mother Jerusalem PROUDLY!!! They are the reason we have a longing and hope for our true home! Let's fight this fight and win the battle over the schemes of those who look to knock us down...God Almighty is our commander!! Think about it, how can we lose? Let's go back home!!!!In unity let's go forward!! :-)

 
At July 23, 2007 at 11:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know that there are many brothers and sisters who are currently in the military. i can't how difficut it must be to keep the Sabbaths together on their own and to preach considering all the stressfull situations. i would like to encourage all of them to continue to have that strong faith and preach our Heavenly Father Christ Ahnsanghong and Mother because those who are on the front line of war are the ones who need most the Passover. Being surrounded by weapons and bombs, not knowing when one will hit you, is a very unconfortable and dangerouse situation. thanks to Christ Ahn Sahng Hong and Heavenly Mother, they now have hope becauses our brothers and sisters are there delivering the words of Eternal Life. Through this precious Passover thay can be protected from all disasters. Wow! what happiness and joy. Brothers and sisters all over the world, let us continue to deliver Christ Ahn Sahng Hong and Mothers Love!!!

 
At July 27, 2007 at 9:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! to be chosen as a warrior of God is so amazing! Thank You Father Christ Ahnsanghong and heavenly Mother for allowing us to be a part of the army of Melchizideck!

 
At July 29, 2007 at 3:25 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks to God Ahn Sahng Hong and Heavenly Mother I could the soldier for the gospel.
which soldier is God please with??
I want to be this one like that....

No one serving as a soldier gets involved in civilian affairs he wants to please his commanding officer. 2Ti 2:4 Amen

 
At August 8, 2007 at 10:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

To be chose as the army fo God is the biggest blessing and honor in the whole world thank YOu Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother for choosing us!

 
At September 13, 2007 at 8:17 AM , Blogger dazw518 said...

I give thanks and honor to God for allowing me to share this fragnance of zion "soldiers mind". I know the wisdom is given from our God, Ahn Sahang Hong.
I strongly believe saving all the people on earth, except the evil, is possible in God. Cause this is the ministry of God. I truly thank God for letting me take the valuable work.

 
At December 14, 2007 at 8:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It’s amazing how you guys have so much confidence in Ahnsahnghong.. I’ve never heard of him before and I’m not sure whether he is God or not. But even if he wasn’t, what he did was amazing... How can some dedicate his whole life preaching and delivering the message from the bible? It seems that he really sacrificed. I read in another blog that he did many things in order to proclaim the truth from the bible.. and his teachings are very clear but at the same time strong, just like a wake up call… I’m open to learn anything about him… I believe we are living in the last days…. I’ll keep post.

 
At March 7, 2008 at 6:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

God bless u~~~
There is no life in us, so we must go to God-Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother-if we want to receive eternal life and salvation, because They are the only ones who have life.

 
At March 8, 2008 at 7:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

the kingdom of heaven is drawing near day by day.
all my family members in zion, Please do not let the fire of the hope of heaven go out but keep it burning, so that we will all receive the crown of life and eternal blessings in heaven.

 
At March 19, 2008 at 10:13 PM , Blogger NaNa said...

^^ God Bless You^^
I believes in Heavenly Mother and Heavenly Father Christ Ahnsahnghong.
fighting^^

 
At March 25, 2008 at 7:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here is Korea!!
I'm happy to see your blog.
Maybe We met 6000 years ago.
I always thank to God the Father & Mother.
As God's children with mature faith, we need to consider how we can save the world and lead all people to the path of blessing.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home